If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so. However, it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it or provided by us.
Collection of personal information
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- profession, occupation or job title;
- details of the products and services you have purchased from us;
- information about your business or personal affairs;
- financial information, including your credit card, direct debit or PayPal account information; and
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
Use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to provide information, products and services to you;
- to provide information to our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or external service providers for the operation of our website or our business for the purposes of providing you with our services;
- to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- for marketing including direct marketing; and
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to clients;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where clients fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to third parties who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and to maintain confidentiality.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
However, if you choose not to provide us with your personal information described in this policy we may not be able to provide you with the services you requested, either to the same standard, or at all (for example, if you do not register as a member of our website and provide your financial information to pay for your subscription, you will not be able to access the features and services available to paid users);
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon clients advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details below.
Storage and Security
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, including by means of firewalls, password access, secure servers and encryption of credit card transactions.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately.
Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Planiter Pty Ltd (ABN 91 616 913 190)
Suite 501, Level 2, 134-136 Pascoe Vale Road, Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039, Australia
Email: [email protected]
Last update: July 2019
- July 2019 – Address updated